Saturday, May 25, 2013

SomethingStore (May 2013)


Well, I finally received my package from SomethingStore. I ordered on May 3 and it wasn't even shipped until May 16. Normally they don't ship until about 7 business days have passed anyway, and on their website they said they were backed up because of large numbers of orders after being on Tosh.0. I ended up getting two "somethings" for $20.


Well, here they are. A "mighty wallet" and an unidentified piece of cloth.


According to Amazon, mighty wallets retail for $15, but I certainly wouldn't pay that for one of these. They may well be unexpectedly strong, but they look and feel cheap and have very little room in them, so neither my husband or I have much use for this.


I'm assuming that this is supposed to be a scarf. There was no tag or anything on it, so I have no idea how much this retails for.

I know that SomethingStore has wildly diverse products that they send out and it's a gamble, but I just fail to be impressed at all. You can get much better stuff, and I was probably just unlucky, but next time I have a little extra money, I'll probably just open another Little Black Bag. =P Most likely I won't try SomethingStore again.

Box Score: 2.75 on a scale of 1 - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment