Sunday, May 12, 2013

Julep - Classic with a Twist Starter Box


I received my Classic with a Twist starter box from Julep the other day! 


Contents:
Nail polish - Debra - $14 retail
Nail polish - Natalie - $14?
Glycolic Hand Scrub - $23 retail
One Step Polish Remover Pad - $1 retail
Nail File - $1?
Total Value: $53

Not bad for a $19.99 box! And I had a free box discount code I'd found online, so I really lucked out =)



I hadn't cleaned up my nails afterward, plus this is the first time I'd attempted gradients, but I'm enjoying the polishes! So far they seem to be pretty high quality and holding up to my abuse.

And the Glycolic Hand Scrub..they're not exaggerating when they say you can tell a difference after one use. And it smells gooood!

Box Score: 5 on 1-5 scale

No comments:

Post a Comment