Monday, May 20, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag May 2013


This was my first ipsy bag, and I have to say I'm impressed! I love that they send your items in a different reusable makeup bag every month. Of course, if you subscribe for very long, you're going to build quite a collection, but they're good for gifting as well.

Bag Contents:
yaby concealer refill in "Vanilla" - value $5
Zoya nail polish in "GeiGei" (light shimmery pink) - value $8
Pacifica roll-on perfume in Tahitian Gardenia - value $12
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel - value - not full-sized, and full size is $22, so let's say $11
Mirabella lipstick in "Daydream" (light pink) - value $22
Total Bag Value - $58

Pretty nice for a $10 bag! And I should be able to get some use out of everything in it.

Some people who had successful referrals and/or were a frequent contributor to ipsy's website also got a bonus Urban Decay eyeshadow.

I've decided not to include coupons in the bag value, but I also got a coupon for $110 off at NuMe - I don't think it can go towards shipping cost, and you can only use it for certain things, but it still seems like a good deal - I could use some new styling equipment, so I'll probably be using it.


My favorite so far is probably the Pacifica perfume - I'm a sucker for perfume anyway, and I love the gardenia scent. Some people who got the perfume got a vanilla scent, so I'm glad I got what I did - I generally don't care for vanilla scents.

With all my Julep polishes that I've gotten in, I haven't tried the Zoya polish yet. I've heard really good things about them, though, and I love the color!

The Mirabella lipstick is very nice too - I like lighter pink colors, and it feels really smooth and moisturizing going on.

May 2013 Bag Score: 5 on 1-5 scale

No comments:

Post a Comment