Friday, May 10, 2013

Diamond Candles




Information out of date? Please contact me at reverse.will.cg@gmail.com!

This is the general review page for Diamond Candles. Each time I review them, it can affect its total score. I will award a score of 1 (awful) through 5 (awesomeness) on each of the following: content, value, uniqueness, shipping, customer service, and perks.

Service Type: Online store

About: Diamond Candles sells 21 oz soy candles, each with a mystery ring inside that can be worth from $10 - $5,000. In their FAQs they give you some tips on how to tell if it's valuable or not, and you can also post pics/videos to their Facebook page and they will assist you with finding out the ring's value. (Or you can take it to a jeweler).

Cost (in USD): All candles are $24.95. The amount of shipping varies depending on the number of candles you get and how fast you want them to arrive. As of my last site check on 5/9/13, they are temporarily offering free shipping for orders over $45.

Shipping From: Not sure, will update when I know for sure.

Shipping Schedule: They take 2 business days to process before shipping.

Countries They Ship To: US only

Bonuses: Nice referral program where you earn $5 in store credit for each person, and the people you refer will also get $5 off their first order!

Customer Service: N/A - I haven't had to contact customer service.

Individual Product Reviews: My first order is on its way, check back soon!


Total HM! Score:
I will wait to review my next order before tallying up the score.

No comments:

Post a Comment